Located in the heart of the petrochemical industry of south Africa, but with the nostalgic feel of the Free State countryside.
Only 45 minutes from Johannesburg and a few minutes from the Big Tree of the Vaal Triangle: Sasolburg, Vanderbijlpark and Vereeniging.
We want you to:
- Feel at home the moment you’re welcomed at our Reception Area by efficient and friendly staff.
- Tuck into our hearty, but healthy English breakfast and experience our home-style cooking prepared with loving care.
- Relax in our cosy Reception Area with its gleaming tile floor or on the rustic garden, reminding you of days gone by.
- Settle down in one of 10 rooms, designed and furnished with comfort and quality in mind. Each has a private bathroom, remote controlled television (SABS1,2,3, e-TV and Mnet) and a comfortable work area.
- Dwell through our gift shop and buy something nostalgic to take home to your loved ones.
In addition we offer the following facilities to our guest:
- "AA Quality Assured Highly Recommended Accommodation"
- 10 en-suite rooms
- Remote control TV (SABC 1, 2, 3, e-TV, M-Net)
- Fully fenced with secure parking area and remote gate entry
- Tea and coffee facility in each room
- Comfortable working area in each room
- Hearty, but healthy breakfasts
- Dinner on request
- Functions (kitchen teas, birthday parties, year ends, etc.)
- Braai facilities
- Only 50 minutes away from Johannesburg
- Easy access off the highway (R59)
- Coffee shop, with a menu to offer something exciting for the whole family
- Meeting facilities for small groups
- 24 hour petrol station, Quick Shop and ATM right around the corner
- Wheelchair friendly
- And above all, a Warm Welcome with every visit!
Accommodation Types: B&B
Function Types: Conference / Weddings / Year End /Bachelor Parties
Credit Card Facilities
- Response Rate: 100%
- Response Time: 30 hours
- Type: Guest House
- Sleeps: 26
- Check-in: 04:00 PM
- Check-out: 10:00 AM
46 Doringberg street, Vaalpark, 1947
GPS: 26° 47.04’ 51” S
27° 50.51’ 14” E